terça-feira, 16 de julho de 2013

Freestyle Remixes Volume 1


                                                                     Download MEGA


01-Dire Straits -Your Latest Trick (Freestyle World Mix)
02-Phill Collins - Another Day In Paradise (Miami Bass 7'' Version)
03-Mariah Carey -Without You (Freestylle Mix)
04-Spanish Fly - Stand By My (Freestyle Mix)
05-Summer Jam - I Just Called to Say I Love You (Freestyle Version)
06-R.e.m  -Losing My Religion (This Is Funk Mix)
07-Evanessence - My Immortal (Hurricane Mix)
08-Lara Fabian - I Will Love Again (Electro Funk Mix)
09-The Tempation  - My Girl Reload Mix)
10-Tony Braxton - Spanish Guitar (Freestyle Mix)
11-Simply Red - Aint that lot Of Love (Small Freestyle Mix)
12-The Corrs - Dreams (Freestyle Mix)
13-The Beatles - Let It Be (Booty Bass Version)
14-Abdulah - Your Love (Extended Mix)
15-Apollo - Tes Mon To agapo (Freestyle Mix)
16-Link Parkin - In The End (Funk Mix)
17-U2 - Vertigo (Funk Mix)


5 comentários: